Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Year in Review - 2012

2012
 
 
Was a great year! 
 
 
Reflection is always good!
 
Inspiration Overload's top post of the year
 
 
In January I refurbished an Apothecary Table that I rescued from Goodwill.  You can find all the details here.
 
 
A Night Stand was the most read post in February as well as the entire year.  A great piece of furniture!
 
 
 
In March I explained a little how I paint some of my furniture pieces.  You can read all about it here.
 
 
I took a little break in April when my Mom came for a visit and the kids were on Spring Break.  We had a great time and you can see what we did here.  There are lots of great pictures in this post.
 
 
New Life for an Old Dresser was the most popular post of May.  At the time this was my favorite project, but as the year went on, the projects just got better and better.
 
 
 
After a summer break, September's most popular post included the before of a beautiful China Cabinet  and an incredible find at my local Goodwill.
 
 

That beautiful China Cabinet was also October's most read post.  You can see how it turned out here.
 
 
 
In November, I talked about my having a hard time enjoying Thanksgiving with visions of Christmas everywhere I turned.  In the end I decided to celebrate my blessing and to be thankful for the birth of our Savior.  You can read all about it here.


And the most popular post of December, was our
 2012 Christmas Home Tour.


2012 was filled with lots of great projects because of a lot of great finds.  I'm looking forward to bigger and better projects in 2013, and I hope you will follow along.  I would love to have you as a follower and comments are always welcome!


 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It's been a good year for you - your projects look great! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete