Monday, May 21, 2012

New Life for an Old Dresser

To date, this is my favorite makeover.  I purchased this piece for $7.49, that makes me so happy!  

Here is what it looked like Before









I created an inspiration board to help me get a feel for what this piece was destined to be.  



The above pictures were taken from the following sites, from left to right:



Here is the finished piece.






































This piece has been sold and will go to its new home tonight.  I hate see it go, but am looking forward to may next makeover.


Like me on Facebook
&
Follow me on Pinterest


Thanks, 


Linking to the following:








10 comments:

  1. Where on Earth did you find that treasure for only $7.49? That's a fantastic price, and you did a fantastic job with the makeover. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deal on the dresser, and you did a wonderful job on the redo! I like the missing drawer will baskets and the stencil is great. Now following you, I am at http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could see why this is your favorite Lorna. What a pretty piece and great color. Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dresser redo turned out beautiful. I like the baskets in the missing drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color and that stencil, Lorna!

    visiting from Coastal Charm : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorna, What a gorgeous transformation! LOVE the color and baskets! I can see why this is a favorite. :-) Found you through Debbiedoo's Newbie Party. I'm happy to be now following and look forward to seeing more of your lovely blog!
    Sharla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving what you did with this piece. You turns an ugly duckling into a swan. Really pretty. I'm one of your newest followers. I found you through Debbiedoo's Newbie Party and I'm a fellow newbie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this piece. I will be featuring it tonight at my Swing into Spring party. Please stop by and pick up an I've Been Featured button. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this! I haven't done a furniture makeover yet but it's on my list of things to do one day! Thank you for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you made something so shabby look very nice. I love the books and the candles on it. You did a great job!
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete