Friday, October 19, 2012

China Cabinet Makeover


Several months ago I purchased a China Cabinet from Goodwill for $49, you can read about it here.

I wasn't happy with the look so of course I pulled out the paint and got to work.  Now it is all finished and I am very pleased with the outcome.


Here is a look at the Before, During, and the After.










My intentions were to sale it because I already have a very large China Cabinet, but I'm thinking it may stay awhile.  I like how it feels up this space.


































Would love to have you as a follower!  



Linking to the following:

Furniture Feature Fridays


 
 
Debbiedoos Newbie with a Twist Party
DIY Show Off







14 comments:

  1. OOOH Lorna this IS a show stopper for sure! I Love the inside back wall and it pairs so nicely with your colour choice! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deidre! I thought the back accent wall would add something special. I'm glad you like it, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Wow Lorna you did a great job with it. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I can sure give you a lesson! Start shopping at Goodwill and during my Christmas visit we can work on it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Coming at you from AR. Woooo Pig Sooie! That is one pretty China cabinet. I never find anything at our Goodwill that is as nice as that and the price is amazing. You did a wonderful job refinishing it. I love the inside wall. i have been thinking about adding color to mine but just could not picture how it would look. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this piece!! Very Restoration Hardware if you ask me! So chic and rustic all in one!

    i would love if you would stop by and visit me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely... I think the inside really makes the piece stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a steal and you made it over beautifully! Thanx for sharing at THT!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were intending to 'sell' it, not 'sale' it. I mean, if you are going to write a blog...

    ReplyDelete