Friday, September 21, 2012

Current Project and My INCREDIBLE Goodwill Find

One good find after another.  I am very lucky to have such a great venue for finding great deals.


My current project wasn't an AWESOME deal, but I like this piece of furniture and feel I got a good buy.



















It has been primed and painted and a few extra touches are being added.  Pictures coming soon of it all finished.


NOW, on to my incredible buy
(sorry for the poor quality photo, this was taken with my phone)




This massive TV armoire will be picked up on Saturday.  This has to be my best buy yet.

How much do you think I paid?

$50?


$25


NO

I paid $12.50


It was marked $25 but when I got to the register to pay, I was told all furniture was 1/2 off.  I am super excited and can not wait to get this home and figure out a plan.


Stay tuned for updates on both!

Check me out on

&


Linking to the following:


 
 
At the Picket Fence
 
 

5 comments:

  1. You got an awesome deal on the armiore. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Barb! I can't wait to get started on it

      Delete
  2. I almost gasped at 12.50 - unbelievable - can't wait to see what you do with BOTH pieces!
    Your newest follower - would love to have you follow back when you have the time :)
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Suzan! It's nice to meet you! I know what you mean about this price! Can't wait to check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. What a deal! Thank you for sharing your find at Potpourri Fridayy!

    ReplyDelete