Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Cheese Dome

I made a trip to Goodwill last week and found a few treasures.  One thing I found was a Cheese Dome.  I love Cheese Domes!  


I already own this one, but currently don't have anything displayed in it.




I bought this dome and use a plate as the bottom


While browsing around I noticed a dome just like this for $2.99 and I snatched it up in a hurry.  But, down the aisles a bit, I discovered the complete Cheese Dome for......$2.99.  Of course I could have bought them both but I didn't.





I opted for the complete set and proceeded home to play with some paint.



Paint and a print courtesy of the Graphics Fairy


















Now it sits on top of the refrigerator and holds some snow flakes for safe keeping.























Turning cheese domes into something decorative and calling them cloches is nothing new, but I love how they put your things on display and can be changed for each holiday or season.

Linking to:





No comments:

Post a Comment