Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dresser Makeover

Yesterday I showed two nightstands that have been made over and will be used in the master bedroom.


You can read about them here.

Today I finished the dresser.


Here is what it looked like before





 The drawers


Not very appealing.  This has been sitting in the garage since we moved and I hadn't planned on using it because it was so ugly.  However, I was tired of not having any storage in our bedroom and didn't want to buy something, so this is how it I transformed it.




























I will be moving all three pieces upstairs soon.  Can't wait to show you!


I love comments!  Please let me know you stopped by!


Linking to:

Furniture Feature Fridays


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special


9 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An update is coming soon...stay tuned!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Honey. I've really enjoyed putting it all together.

      Delete
  3. Wow, you did a fantastic job!! Love, love, love it!! =) XO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you paint your furniture; you really have a neat finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love being able to take something old and worn and giving it a new look with paint.

      Delete
  5. Love it Lorna! Can't wait to see the finished room!

    Thanks for sharing on Showoff Saturday!

    ReplyDelete