Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Update on Master Makeover

I forgot to take a before picture of the Master bedroom, but just imagine only the bed and the TV sitting on a rickety table.  No furniture for storage and no curtains.

But now the furniture has been painted and put into place.  Curtains have been hung and I love the progress so far.  

The next thing on the list is to work on the accessories, but for now, you can take a peak.

(Sorry for the poor picture quality, it is rainy)


Love the Night Stand on my side of the bed! 










This L is my initial, my husband has his initial on his night stand.



























I am very happy with the progress so far and am already looking for more accessories.

Update!!
This is what our little Bud looked like on Saturday

The snow is now gone and rain has taken its place and warmer weather is on its way.

Please let me know you stopped by, I love your comments.
Would also love to have you as a follower.


Linking to:








From My Porch to Yours - Treasure Hunt Thursday


4 comments:

  1. like what you did. i do not know if you were going to do this but i would add a chair and small table and lamp or chair and floor lamp in the corner by the two windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is exactly what I want to do. I'm on the look out now for a great bargain. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorena love the color syou chose. Thanx for coming to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pamela and thanks for being a great host!

    ReplyDelete