Wednesday, October 17, 2012

TV Armoire reveal

I shared with you here, my best find of the year. I also shared some photos I was using for inspiration.  I love to paint everything, and couldn't wait to get start on this piece that only cost $12.50.
 
 
Here is how it looked when I purchased it from Goodwill.
 
 
 
 
Drum Roll Please...............
 
 
And this is what it looks like in my Living Room.
 
 
 
 
I did absolutely nothing to it, and I love it just the way it is.
 
 
 
 





 
 
This works much better than the lower piece I was using.
 
 
 
You can see where this piece went here, and it's all dressed up for fall.
 
 
 
Linking to the following:



 

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe you got that armoire for 12.50! Score!! I like it the way it is too. I just found your blog through Pamelas linky party. I am now your newest follower. I'd love if you came by and followed me too.

    Noplacelikehomeally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorna that is a great find and ohm y what a steal!!! Thanx for joining THT!

    ReplyDelete