Thursday, October 11, 2012

Around the House

Once a week I would like to start highlighting something from around my house. 

Everything has a story


Today I have chosen a piece that is special to me.  It has been around since before my time.

Where it origianlly came from, I do not know.

But I love this piece of pottery.
I love the color
I love the shape
I love the functionality
&
I love that it belonged to someone special.
























This belonged to my Grandma and now memories abound everyday as I see it in my China Cabinet.  So thankful for things that not only brings color and beauty to our homes, but also lets us look back in the past to a time when things may have been different.  That feeling we get deep down, those are memories waiting to be remembered.




4 comments: