Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A New Round Table

After lunch with my Husband and Son today, I made a quick trip to Goodwill.  Today was a good day!!


A new round table


I almost forgot to take before pictures, hence the paint on top.


I love the style of this table, the curves, and the lines.




Of course, I painted it!  I used the same paint as I did here, on my entry table makeover.  These next few pictures make the piece look more blue than gray.












After two coats had dried, I dry brushed a little red onto the table.

Here is what it looks like now, and you can see it is gray.





















Here is where it will stay.







You know what this means.  I get to create a new vignette!
Stay tuned to see what I come up with.

Please let me know you stopped by, I love your comments.
And, I would love to have you as a follower.


Linking to the following:

Furniture Feature Fridays

5 comments:

  1. The table turned out great. Looking forward to the vignette for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your round table is beautiful, and it's in the perfect spot! I'm including a link to a round table I painted that could be a twin to your table.
    http://wildwoodcreek.blogspot.com/2011/11/drum-table.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so lucky. i love it and it looks so good there. can't wait to see the chairs and what goes on the table. i wish i lived close to you so i could go shoping with you, you have good luck finding thing. ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! What a great find!!! The finish is fabulous!!! You waste no time!!

    ReplyDelete