Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Adding New Things

Inspiration Overload is proud to announce the opening of its 
Etsy shop.



Being creative is what makes me happy. I love to take ordinary things and turn them into show pieces and now these items can be purchased for your home or as gifts.  You can preview items in stock by browsing over on the side bar or you can visit the shop here.



You can also like us on Facebook where we will discuss all things INSPIRATION.  You can find the link on my sidebar or by clicking here.



Follow Me on Pinterest
Last, but not least, I would love for you to follow me on Pinterest.  You can find my boards here, or there is a link on my sidebar.  I pin recipes, fashion, holiday ideas, garden ideas, and of course, things to make our house a home.


I hope you stop by for a visit in the shop, and I would love to have you as a follower on Facebook and we all know Pinterest is fun.














No comments:

Post a Comment