Monday, September 24, 2012

TV Armoire Inspiration

So, I got this great buy on a TV Armoire over at Goodwill.  It is now home and I'm looking for some inspiration.
 
Will it house our TV in the  Living Room?
Maybe our TV in the Bedroom?
What about a linen closet?
 
 

 
Here is what it looked like in the store (with my phone camera)
 
 I turned to my Pinterest board for some ideas and here is what I came up with.
 
 
I love the "Shabby Chicness" of this piece.



 I love everything about this one!



I really like the use of tin tiles for the background.
 
 
Which one do you like?
 
 
 
To see these and other Armoire inspirational pieces, visit my "To Make Our House a Home" board on Pinterest.
 
 
I didn't get the chance to work on the China Cabinet this weekend.  It is getting close to completion, but I couldn't find time in between this...
 
 


High School Football
 
 
and this....
 
Helping with the PeeWee Cheerleaders
 
 
And this...
 
PeeWee Football.  My son is the center (the player with his hand on the ball). 
 
Every weekend is a Football Weekend in our house and I love every minute of it!  Although I would love to have some time to spend in the garage with a paint brush in my hand.
 
 
Have a great day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment