Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thrift Store Dresser

 
 
I bought this dresser at a Thrift Store and was excited to see how the makeover would turn out.
 
I painted the entire surface with a good Primer.

 
 
 
I originally thought I wanted this to be Gray.

 
 
 
I then decided to go a little more bold and took a trip to the paint store.
 
 
I love how it turned out.








 
 
If you like this project, stick around!  There is more where this came from and I would love to have you as a follower.
 
Ways to keep in touch with
Inspiration Overload:
 
Pick one of choose them all!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Sharing at the following:
 
 
 Furniture Feature Fridays


10 comments:

  1. I love your thrift store find, love how it turned out...your choice of color when redoing it is perfect...hard to find true wood pieces unless it is at the thrift store...love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phyllis! I know what you mean about Thrift Store Furniture, it's hard to beat! Thanks for stopping by, Lorna.

      Delete
  2. Wow, so beautiful! I love transforming furniture! Stopping by from SITS Saturday Sharefest - Happy Saturday!

    Cher @ Designs by Studio C
    http://designsbystudioc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cher! Transforming furniture is a great creative outlet!

      Delete
  3. LOVE it...wish I hadn't given away that old dresser now... :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, maybe you can find another one that's just waiting to be redone. Good Luck!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing at Project Inspired @ Setting for Four. I pinned your amazing dresser to our group linky pinboard!
    I hope you are having a fantastic Easter, and can join me Monday evening 8 pm EST for Project Inspired #8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heather! I can't wait to link up to Project Inspired #8, headed that way right now, thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  5. Following you on facebook and pinterest now! Love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Featured you today! http://www.settingforfour.com/2013/04/5-fabulous-furniture-makeover-projects.html Pinned and shared too!

    ReplyDelete