Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Trees and Stockings

I shared my "Big" Tree Yesterday. 
 If you missed it, you can view it here.

Over the next couple of days I will share the smaller tress that I have scattered around the house.  Plus as a bonus today, I'm going to share our stockings.

This tree is in my daughter Carrigan's room.




 No doubt about it, this is a Girly Girl Tree and it fits her to a T.



 We found it at Target for $20.





It is the perfect Tree for her!


We don't have a Mantel, I wish we did, but we don't.  So in order to hang stocking, I had to get creative.  It didn't take much, I found the hanger and Stockings at Hobby Lobby for half off.


 The Green and Red one's are for the boys  and the White one's are for the Girls.







The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.


Come back tomorrow for another Tree.


Leave me comment and let me know you stopped by!



Linking to the following:



No comments:

Post a Comment